- 《冷藏 、冷冻食品物流包装、标志、运输和储存》国家标准于2020年3月1日正式
- 本站编辑:杭州克冷制冷设备有限公司发布日期：2020-03-28 22:41 浏览次数：
《冷藏 、冷冻食品物流包装、标志、运输和储存》（GB/T 24616-2019）国家标准于2020年3月1日正式实施。
冷藏食品 chilled foods
冷冻食品 frozen foods
The national standard for packaging, marking, transportation and storage of refrigerated and frozen food logistics (GB/T 24616-2019) was officially implemented on March 1, 2020.
1. Temperature requirements
Chilled food chilled foods
Food stored, transported and sold under conditions below 8℃ and above freezing point.
Food stored, transported and sold under the condition of ≤-18℃.
2. Packaging requirements
According to the types, shapes, characteristics and influences of the surrounding environment of refrigerated food and frozen food, the logistics packaging scheme is selected reasonably to ensure the quality and health safety of refrigerated food and frozen food in the logistics process.
At least the temperature conditions for storage and transportation of refrigerated food and frozen food should be indicated on the package.
3. Transportation requirements
(1) the transportation of refrigerated food and frozen food shall use special equipment with temperature control capability, and the special equipment shall have good anti-freezing and thermal insulation performance.
(2) an automatic temperature recording device with abnormal alarm function should be equipped in the transport equipment compartment to monitor and record the temperature in the compartment in real time during the transport process.
(3) the compartment door of transport equipment should be equipped with a temperature isolation device.
4. Temperature control requirements
(1) in the process of transportation, the door of transport equipment compartment and the packaging of refrigerated food and frozen food shall not be opened without authorization.
(2) the temperature inside the transport equipment compartment should always be kept within the range required for refrigerated food and frozen food.
(3) the recording interval of the automatic temperature recording equipment shall be no more than 5min, and the alarm shall be given if the allowable fluctuation range is exceeded.
5. Discharge requirements
(1) the unloading area should be equipped with a closed platform and a sealing device for docking with the transport vehicle.
(2) the temperature of refrigerated food and frozen food shall be detected and recorded before unloading. If the detected temperature is unqualified, the management personnel and the owner shall be informed in time, and the disposal measures shall be negotiated.
(3) the unloading should be light, light, should not be brutal operation and arbitrary throw, should not directly touch the ground.
(4) during the unloading period, the temperature fluctuation range of the refrigerated food and frozen food center shall not exceed ±3℃ of the specified temperature.
(5) when the unloading operation is interrupted for any reason, the carriage door of the transport equipment shall be closed immediately and the refrigeration system shall be started.
(6) after the completion of the operation, the carriage body of the transport equipment shall be cleaned, ventilated and disinfected as the case may be, and the carriage door shall be closed after drying.
6. Storage requirements
(1) after the frozen food, frozen food storage should enter the location in time, and stock record, the content including but not limited to: during the storage time, storage temperature, storage temperature, the temperature and humidity of the rolls, batch number, quantity, production date, shelf-life, pallet label and plane figure, would record should be retained to related frozen food, frozen food shelf-life after half a year.
(2) the temperature and relative humidity in the storage shall meet the storage requirements of refrigerated food and frozen food and be kept stable, and the temperature fluctuation shall not exceed 2℃. When food enters or leaves the storehouse, the fluctuation range of temperature in the storehouse should not exceed ±3℃.
(3) during storage, the temperature and relative humidity in the storage shall be tested periodically. The recording interval of the temperature and humidity monitoring device in the reservoir shall be no more than 30min, and the alarm shall be given if the fluctuation range is beyond the allowed range.
(4) according to the needs of different refrigerated foods and frozen foods, the refrigerated storage shall be properly ventilated and ventilated.
From packaging, transportation, to storage have strict temperature control requirements, grandparents no longer need to worry about the safety and health of frozen food.